Good morning everyone.
As most/all of you know I’m obsessed with Netflix, from the moment I signed up it was love. I literally make time in my day to sit down and watch something, something brand new or something I’ve already seen but loved!
I get asked quite a lot by people what the best things are to watch, it must be pretty obvious that I watch far too much. I really think I should work for them, I recommend more things to people than they probably do. Netflix for life over here, ok I’m going to get down to my list now and write underneath each one literally what it says on the Netflix describtion. P.s if you don’t have Netflix you need to sort out your life.
Each season of this action thriller follows 24 hours in the life of Jack Bauer, a special agent who works to thwart terrorist attacks.
– first series I ever watched on here, it had me wanting to phone in sick for work.
2. Greys Anatomy
A Medical-Based drama centered around Meredith Grey, an aspiring suregeon and daughter of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey. Throughout the series, Meredith goes through professional and personal challenges along with fellow surgeons at Seattle Grace Hospital.
– only avaliable on the American Netflix unfortunately but highly addictive and so much drama.
A former White House Communications Director starts her own crisis management firm only to realize her clients are not the only ones with secrets.
– wow only watched this recently and wow is the only way to describe it, I want to be Olivia Pope!!
4. Pretty Little Liars
Beautiful girls. Ugly truths. They can’t hide their misdeeds because, somehow, someone knows everything.
– the fact that Netflix put this up the day after it airs in America is the best thing ever, it’s fantastic! A is pretty damn freaky though!
A POW comes home to cheers, but a bipolar CIA agent insists he’s been turned by Al-Qaida. Terrorist – or hero?
– this had me hooked, you think he’s a terrorist then you think he’s a hero and then a terrorist, I just wanted to know!!
6. Once upon a time
Understanding life is not a fairy tale was her reality. Finding out it was all a lie changes everything.
– if you love anything Disney you will love this, it brings Disney stories to reality it’s amazing!
7. Orange is the new black
Piper Chapman doesn’t derserve her prison sentence. Of course, every one of her fellow inmates thinks the same thing.
– this series is hilarious it’s so additive and just brightens up your day!
8. Gossip Girl
Rich, unreasonably attractive private school students do horrible, scandalous things to each other, repeatedly.
– drama drama drama with the added extra of Gossip Girl, a blogger who knows everyone’s secrets and shares them to the world!
Lawyers need to be clever, cunning and silver-tounged. Actually going to law school is optional, right?
– hot guys in suits, need I say more?
10. Prison Break
When his brother is wrongly convicted of murder, a structural engineer resolved to bust his sibling out of the notorious Fox River State Prnitetiary.
– this shouldn’t be at number ten but I watched this before Netflix was born and it’s so intense it’s amazing!
So it’s my Netflix Sunday and I think I’m starting Sense 8 today! I hope my top ten helped you guys add some things in to your lists because I didn’t list anything that was boring in the slightest. Let me know if you start watching any of my suggestions and let me know what you think. Also let me know your top 10s I’m always up for trying new series!